Every Sunday, June 19 - September 4, 2011
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Enjoy live lakeside music in the Park's beautiful northern end at the Central Park Conservancy's weekly Harlem Meer Performance Festival concert.
- June 19: Arturo O’Farrill Afro Latin Jazz Quintet (Latin Jazz)
- June 26: Calpulli Danza Mexicana (Mexican Dance)
- July 3: Los Soneros de Oriente (Cuban Salsa)
- July 10: Stew Cutler (Jazz and Blues Guitar)
- July 17: The Ebony Hillbillies (String Band)
- July 24: Pucci Amanda Jhones with the J.B.E.R. Quartet (Jazz Vocals)
- July 31: Willie Villegas y Entre Amigos (Classic Salsa)
- August 7: The Steven Kroon Sextet (Latin Jazz)
- August 14: Charansalsa (Salsa)
- August 21: Sounds of Deliverance (Gospel)
- August 28: The Dennis Day Ensemble (Soul Jazz)
- September 4: The Pedrito Martinez Group (Afro-Cuban Percussion)
Free. No advance registration. All ages are welcome. In the case of inclement weather, concerts will be canceled (no rain dates). For more details, visit the Harlem Meer Performance Festival webpage. For day-of weather-related changes or cancellations and accessibility information, call 212-860-1370.